Moon Pendant Velvet Choker by Zaful, Zaful Review



Hi everyone, and here I am today with a new post which will be dedicated exclusively to one thing, and that is a wonderful choker necklace that I have got today from ZAFUL site. I am delighted primarily with its quality, and  by her looks. Very unusual and magical, this choker necklace is perfect for some simple outfits. Favorite thing about it to me is the kind of material, and it is velvet. It's so soft and does not bother while wearing. He is also on sale now and  I'll leave the link HERE so you can have a look at it and order it. I hope that you will like it. Love xoxo


Ćao svima i evo me i danas sa jednim novim postom koji će biti posvećen isključivo jednoj stvari, a to je divna choker ogrlica koja mi je danas stigla sa ZAFUL sajta. Oduševljena sam prvenstveno njenim kvalitetom, a posle i njenim izgledom. Jako neobična i magična ova choker ogrlica savršena je da neke jednostavne odevne kombinacije učini zanimljivijim. Omiljena stvar kod nje mi je vrsta materijala, a to je somot. Premekana je i ne smeta dok se nosi. Takođe je i jako povoljna i zato ću vam  ostaviti link OVDE kako bi mogli da je pogledate i poručite. Nadam se da će vam se svideti kao i meni. Love xoxo










You Might Also Like

2 comments