My fave Fashion outfits for 2017 (Pinterest)


Hello everyone, today I am so inspired by the winter and cold weather and I decided to write for you a post about fashion trends in 2017. Browsing through Pinterest and We Heart It I have found a bunch of outfits that are simply amazing. Clearly one of my favorite colors this year will be gray. I do not know whether this is because of premiere of Fifty shades darker or simply because of this cold weather. With gray colors and coats in the same shades, I also want to add  lace-like material that is already more than a year on our fashion scene. My favorite outfit is in the first picture, and I'm really in love with this lace blouse. These are my favorites for 2017. Which one do you like best? Let this year be the year of casual variations and combinations of gray coats and lace dresses and blouses! Love xoxo



Zdravo svima, i danas sam toliko inspirisana ovim zimskim hladnim vremenom da sam dlučila da vam napišem jedan post na temu modnih trendova u 2017.godini. Listajući Pinterest i We Heart It pronašla sam gomilu outfita koji su me prosto oduševili. A očigledno jedna od mojih omiljenih boja ove godine biće upravo SIVA. Ne znam da li je to zbog premijere Pedeset nijani mračnije koja se približava jako brzo ili jednostavno zbog osećanja koje ovo tmurno vreme u meni budi. Pored džemperića sivih boja i kaputa u istim nijansama, takođe želim da dodam i čipku kao materijal koji se već više od godinu dana ne skida sa modnih scena. Moja omiljena varijanta je na prvoj slici i stvarno sam oduševljena čipkastom bluzom. Ovo su moji favoriti za 2017.godinu. Koji se vama najviše sviđa? Hajde da ove godine ulice preplavimo casual varijantama i kombinacijama sivih kaputića i čipkastih haljinica i bluza! Love xoxo




 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. All these outfits are just stunning. Great selection!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sellection, I want everything for me :)
    Beijinhos ...
    Blog: Guloso qb

    ReplyDelete