Choker Sweater by Wholesale7



Hello dear girls, and today I prepared for you a quick selfie post in which I decided to introduce to you a new website  called Wholesale7. I got great things from them, but this outfit is definitely something that I like the most. Fantastic choker sweater and short olive green ripped pants. I did not expect the package that fast but today when I got it I could not wait for tomorrow and I wanted to show you right away this beautiful combination. Be sure to visit their website HERE and sweater and pants can be found at the following links HERE for sweater and HERE for jeans .Also they have amazing fashion dresses and cheap coats and lots of other great things like sweaters, jeans, sorts, jackets. Be sure to check out their amazing website. How do you like this combination? Love xoxo


Zdravo drage devojke, i danas sam za vas pripremila jedan brzinski selfie post u kome sam odlučila da vam predstavim novi sajt za prodaju odeće koji se zove Wholesale7. Dobila sam sjajne stvari od njih, ali pva kombinacija je definitivno nešto što mi se najvise dopada. Fantastičan Choker džemper i kratke maslinasto zelene iscepane pantalonice. Nisam očekivala da će paket tako brzo stići i danas kad sam ga dobila nisam mogla da dočekam sutra već sam želela da vam odmah pokažem ovu predivnu kombinaciju. Obavezno posetite njihov sajt OVDE, a džemper i pantalone možete naći na sledećim linkovima OVDE i OVDE. Kako vam se dopada ova kombinacija? Love xoxo











You Might Also Like

3 comments