Spring is coming!


Hi girls, and here I am with a little bit different blog post! This time I found my inspiration in Aldo shoes. I was passing by the Aldo store and some of their new models catch my eye.So I decided to choose three favorite and write a little bit about them on my blog.

I really, really was in love with this green sneakers in the first photo. And they look great with this bag.Which is so lovely and girly, but I think that we certainly should wait a month before we could wear both of them. Some of them will be absolutely must have for this spring.

The second combination is sparkly! I want this sneakers. Absolutely amazing. But of course perfect outfit for this sneakers and this bag is white jeans and white shirt. Plus Jeans jacket! Bingo!

And when you want to go out and have fun with your friends or go on a romantic date you will choose blue or red heels with flowers on it. I think that blue one with white dress goes perfectly. And great earring to complete this look. 

~ All ahoes and bags are from ALDO stores.~ 
Check out their international website and find some more interesting stuff.







You Might Also Like

0 comments